Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.843 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 65% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,161 (€2,061) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 22,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)