Cost of living in Perugia, Italy vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.814 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 72% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,916元 (€2,421) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karachi costs ₨95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 250,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)