Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.070 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 79% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,734 (€2,445) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)