Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.508 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 67% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,981 (€3,327) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)