Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.894 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 75% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,216 (€2,434) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)