Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.407 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 63% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,470 (€3,574) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (40 minutes ago)