Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.852 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 90% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,268元 (£1,951) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩254 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)