Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,604 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.250 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 160% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元38,932 (AU$7,415) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)