Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,590 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.725 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 96% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,522元 (AU$4,555) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Los Angeles, California costs $200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)