Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00238 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,929 (COL$5,858,173) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)