Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00235 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,377 (COL$5,694,846) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)