Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00232 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,531 (COL$4,099,502) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)