Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09734 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 29% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,192 (207,443 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)