Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11226 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 37% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,496元 (146,940 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)