Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02403 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 8% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,349元 (347,430 Ft) in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥42,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 27 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 150元 (about 1 hour ago)