Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24012 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 39% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,795 ($U86,603) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)