Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19544 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,723元 ($U54,863) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Londrina costs R$ 8 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Durban costs R 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mon Repos costs 65 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$60,990 (about 2 hours ago)