Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22290 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 27% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,602 ($U52,050) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)