Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01923 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元11,216 (583,115 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Amsterdam costs €1.29 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 95,670 (about 1 hour ago)