Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02204 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,600 (662,354 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (32 minutes ago)