Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01953 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,652 (494,244 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (42 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (about 1 hour ago)