Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01970 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,677 (440,422 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (25 minutes ago)