Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21354 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 21% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,483元 (67,822 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)