Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 43% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,971 (€1,774) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (35 minutes ago)