Cost of living comparison between Patras, Greece and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.343 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 24% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,566 (€2,528) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)