Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.786 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 37% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,703 (€1,760) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)