Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.814 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 41% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,551元 (€1,990) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karachi costs ₨95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 250,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)