Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00235 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,909 (COL$5,907,606) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)