Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00237 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,621 (COL$5,746,863) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)