Cost of living in Parma, Italy vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.625 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 77% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,476元 (€2,554) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairo costs E£ 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brazzaville costs 1,700,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 120,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)