Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.849 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 76% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,634 (€1,992) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 100 kn (30 minutes ago)