Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,472 prices entered by 496 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.835 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 122% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,211 (€2,835) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)