Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30178 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,386元 (41,042 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Cartagena costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (about 3 hours ago)