Cost of living comparison between Pardubice, Czech Republic and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27370 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 28% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,866 (39,702 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (39 minutes ago)