Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29057 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,015 (34,466 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)