Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.917 CNY / SRD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,426 (10,275 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salvador costs R$ 0.80 (about 1 hour ago)