Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.898 CNY / SRD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 4% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,691 (9,682 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$72,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (42 minutes ago)