Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.252 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,592 (€3,115) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)