Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.468 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,754 (€2,511) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)