Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.692 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 82% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,860元 (NZ$4,658) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)