Cost of living comparison between Palma de Mallorca, Spain and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.342 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,193 (€3,159) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (34 minutes ago)