Cost of living comparison between Palm Bay, Florida, United States and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.765 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,776 ($2,923) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)