Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.858 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 50% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,058 ($2,633) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.28 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)