Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.893 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,614 (€1,978) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (40 minutes ago)