Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.247 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,565 (€3,114) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)