Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 18% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,747 (Rp 24,625,773) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)