Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 19% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,077 (Rp 23,401,499) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)