Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05569 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,672 (₨155,737) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)