Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.866 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 77% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,719 (€2,252) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)