Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.811 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,345 (€1,837) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (34 minutes ago)