Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.811 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 132% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,011 (£2,612) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (42 minutes ago)