Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.554 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 120% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,169 (£2,826) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $448 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)