Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 260%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.526 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 117% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,489 (£3,811) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)