Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.660 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,507 (€3,069) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)