Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.344 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,378 (€2,911) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (39 minutes ago)