Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01057 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,806 (CH$927,373) in Ovalle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caracas costs Bs 100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)