Cost of living comparison between Oulu, Finland and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.396 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 37% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,359 (€2,888) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)