Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01165 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 47% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,104 (1,897,469 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)