Cost of living comparison between Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01115 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 34% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,729 (1,948,832 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)