Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.234 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 72% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,937 (C$5,337) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)