Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29341 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 4% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,554元 (32,564 Kč) in Ostrava.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Londrina costs R$ 8 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Durban costs R 1,100 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mon Repos costs 65 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$60,990 (about 1 hour ago)