Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.903 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 70% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,666 (€2,362) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (about 1 hour ago)