Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.455 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 72% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,657 (€2,100) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)