Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.521 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,323 (€3,101) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)