Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.155 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,026元 (6,952TL) in Osmaniye.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €13 (about 3 hours ago)