Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.940 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 4% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元15,564 (8,021TL) in Osmaniye.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)