Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.713 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,983 (6,411TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 190 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $65 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling700,000 (about 2 hours ago)