Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.609 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,292 (6,397TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)