Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.789 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 141% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,889 (kr 30,294) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)