Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 912 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.818 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 160% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,570 (kr 34,907) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kunming costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salamanca costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)