Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 935 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.847 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 167% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 29,406元 (kr 34,737) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 26 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)