Cost of living in Oshawa, Canada compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.890 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oshawa (Canada) is 80% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,822 (C$4,053) in Oshawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Long Beach, California costs $22 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)