Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09501 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 40% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元5,604 (58,986 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)