Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.128 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,960 (R$ 9,850) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $1,211 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)