Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.646 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,527 (R$ 8,823) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)