Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06192 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,764 (¥464,510) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (42 minutes ago)