Cost of living in Osaka, Japan vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06132 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 105% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,487元 (¥334,105) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)