Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06111 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,722 (¥502,772) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)