Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06165 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 105% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,509元 (¥332,668) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $1.60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bloemfontein costs R 41 (about 1 hour ago)