Cost of living comparison between Orléans, France and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.381 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 39% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,616 (€3,064) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)