Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10393 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 7,764元 (руб 74,704) in Orenburg.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bairiki, Kiribati costs AU$30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lviv costs 9,000₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mississauga costs C$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)