Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10151 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,657 (руб 85,285) in Orenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)