Cost of living in Ordu, Turkey vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.224 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ordu (Turkey) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,408元 (9,322TL) in Ordu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pattaya costs 100,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Southend-on-Sea costs £2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,312 (about 1 hour ago)