Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05840 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,104元 (190,140 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)