Cost of living in Oran, Algeria vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05650 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,535元 (186,448 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bari costs €1.19 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Neuchatel costs CHF 0.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €429 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 280 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)