Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01933 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 37% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元6,337 (327,904 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 2 hours ago)