Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 828 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.846 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 54% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,890元 (€2,153) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)