Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.857 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,708元 (5,766 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)