Cost of living in Opole, Poland vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.829 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,505元 (5,745 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $950 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$84 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)