Cost of living comparison between Opole, Poland and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.702 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,761 (8,085 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)