Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.836 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,575 (5,760 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)