Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11539 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,397 (руб 72,775) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)