Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.922 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,462元 ($3,101) in Omaha, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)