Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.868 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,983元 (5,878 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 58 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)